Think time out…
…seriously, if you thought that staying in a hotel was a thing of the past, a distant memory now that you have little dots running around, then think again because this is all possible especially if you stay in one of the Luxury Family Hotels.
I didn’t realise this either until we stayed at New Park Manor Hotel in the New Forest. I was really dubious about how much relaxation was really possible, especially with pre-school twins and a baby but I actually came away relaxed, and I read a book, on my own without being disturbed. This is how I did it! (Review to follow but there is a discount code at the end of this!)
Free child care
Lets start with the important one – Child free time! As much as we love our children, to get a few hours’ peace is my idea of heaven and I can’t remember the last time I did it. For every night you stay in a Luxury Family Hotel, you receive 2 hours’ free childcare in the on-site crèche – yes FREE, it’s a no brainer really isn’t it!
So what do you do whilst the little ones are having fun in the crèche? You pop to the Luxury Family Hotel spa for a few hours. Book a massage or a treatment, or just take a leisurely swim. Alternatively, you could take a book into one of the dining rooms and just chill… do nothing for a whole 2 hours.
(If you book a stay through Baby Friendly Boltholes with the code BFBPOPITHA you get a FREE 30-minute massage!)
Hotel staff that actually like children
I know it is a strange concept to actually like children but the Luxury Family Hotels staff really do! From the moment we walked in, they welcomed all three of the girls with open arms, accepted the tantrums, my children’s crazy dancing in the lounge and understood all about my fussy little eaters!
Hotels are often set in beautiful grounds, and New Park Manor certainly is, so take the opportunity to go for a walk, explore, let the children run wild to burn off some energy.
Child friendly mealtimes
Eating together is so important, but it can sometimes be hard to find hotels that cater for children’s early meal time needs. However, the Luxury Family Hotels do just that. The have children’s dining from 5pm, and then adults only dining from 7pm.
I used to love getting dressed up to go for dinner pre children, but we don’t really get the opportunity anymore. However, if you are staying in a posh hotel, then it is a great opportunity to do so and with child friendly dining at the Luxury Family Hotels, we can all sit down together. The girls had been gifted these rather gorgeous dresses from David Charles, so the twins just had to wear them – don’t they look amazing!
The Dresses – David Charles London
You can even WIN one (or two)!
David Charles, the designer of these gorgeous dresses has dressed the royal’s children and specialises in fine sophisticated designer dresses for children aged 2-16 years.They are just perfect for all special occasions – Christmas, Weddings, hotel stays! They are just simply beautiful and superbly made and in the girl’s words ‘perfect for twirling in’. Their most favourite thing to do! Take a look on their website as they have some really incredible dresses!
NOW FOR THE GIVEAWAY – It is your chance to win TWO David Charles Dresses with £900!
David Charles is offering you an awesome prize – A dress of your choice from the Autumn/Winter collection which values £429!! However, for those twin parents, one just isn’t enough is it, so they are offering twin parents TWO dresses which means you can have almost £900 worth of gowns arriving on your doorstep AND it is a worldwide giveaway so everyone can enter – How amazing is that!!
All you have to do is click the link and enter!
(Please read the T’s & C’s below)
CHRISTMAS GIFT GUIDE FOR CHILDREN
If you are still looking for that perfect gift for your children this Christmas then take a look at our GIFT GUIDE. It is full of lots of fab ideas for your children!
NB: The free massage is only available in New Park Manor, The Ickworth and Moonfleet Manor through Baby Friendly Boltholes. Use code BFBPOPITHA
Also if you book any holiday through Baby Friendly Boltholes you receive £25 off your booking. Use code BFBPOPITHATWINS
** The David Charles dresses were gifted as part of this article but all thoughts and opinions are my own.
Terms & Conditions Apply!
- You must be 18 or over to enter this competition
- Giveaway is open internationally – prize can be shipped worldwide
- Prize consists of 1 x dress of the winner’s choice from the Autumn/Winter 2018 collection, however, if you have twin girls, David Charles will honour this and give them one each – proof of twins needed.
- Competition closes at 11.59 on Wednesday 19th December 2018
- Winner will be chosen at random and announced on Wednesday 19th December 2018
- Winner will also be notified directly via email within 24 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 5 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner
- Prize will be shipped to the winner by David Charles London via courier service or Royal Mail Air Parcel Post Service. Where possible a courier tracking number will be provided once the prize has been dispatched
- Prize will be dispatched within 2-3 business days of receiving confirmation of the winner’s dress choice and shipping details
- Prize cannot be redeemed for cash
GO ON, PIN IT!