Let’s face it, toddlers and children never stop. They run here, they run there, and they go bump! They are always on the go. If your little ones are anything like mine, grazes and bumps are now a frequent occurrence so I always have tissues and an ‘Ouch Pouch’ at the ready.
There came a time shortly after the girls started walking when I thought I needed to look for small first aid kit that I could put in my nappy bag to take around with me. And this is why every parent needs an “Ouch Pouch’. It is the perfect first aid kit for all parents – I just love the name too!
What Is In The Ouch Pouch?
The ‘Ouch Pouch’ is a perfectly sized children’s first aid kit that will fit in your everyday bag. It has all of the necessities for those little accidents, plus room to add your own. It is also the perfect size to fit an epi pen in should your child need one.
- ZGEL – a soothing first aid gel which is arnica based and suitable for bumps, bruises, grazes, bites – and soothes any irritations and make those ouchies better quickly.
- CHILDREN’S PLASTERS – sometimes a plaster is as much of as a reward as anything else.
- STERILE WIPES – you can never have too many.
- FEVER FOREHEAD THERMOMETER – as we all know our children can be fine one minute and have a raging temperature the next.
- A 60ml MEDICINE BOTTLE with child resident cap – this enables you carry enough medicine for a day or weekend, it also complies with the travel regulations (under 100ml).
- MUCKY MITTS HAND SANITIZER – a spray for those mucky mitts which is made from natural products, alcohol free and there’s no need to rinse after use.
- SPILLY SPOON, the non spill medicine spoon is an essential part of the Ouch Pouch as we all know administering Medicine is a messy job whilst in our home let alone whilst travelling! This is also sold separately.
- THERMAL INSULATED BAG – the bag is unzipped in the middle and has two pockets which contain all the contents above but are also designed to hold sachets of medicine and your headache tablets!
- EPI PEN – the Ouch pouch had been specifically designed to fit an Epi pen alongside all the above products.
Everything about Ouch Pouch has been designed with safety in mind. It has been approved by the most important safety bodies in the UK, including the Baby Products Association.
At just £14.99, this is a must for any parent with a child! Click here to buy yours now!
** This product was gifted for the purpose of this review but all opinions are Popithas.